Hello, my crafty friend! Today it’s all about the sweets. I have a crazy sweet tooth and when it comes to desserts I can’t control myself. That’s kind of how I feel about crafting too… uncontrollable! I’m calling today’s project the Lawn Fawn Sweet Friends Loaded Bag and I created it for someone who’s just as sweets crazed as I am. I loaded the bag with some colorful handmade tags made from Lawn Fawn’s For You Deer stamp and die set, a wand, some custom sequin mix, and a memorydex artist trading card.
Lawn Fawn For You Dear
- Using a simple paper lunch bag, cut off 2 inches from the top section of the bag.
- Adhere designer cardstock to the front of the bag.
- Adhere the bottom fold of the paper bag to the front of the bag to create a pocket by place tape on both sides of the bag. Be sure to leave the top free of tape. I used Scor tape but tacky glue is a good alternative.
- Decorate the remaining sections of the bag with designer cardstock, stamped images, and die cuts.
- Load your bag with handmade goodies.
- Send your bag to a crafty friend to bring a little joy to their day.
Leave a Reply