Hello, my crafty friend! Georgia finally got the memo and Spring is finally here. Today I’m creating a spring themed loaded envelope using some Spring worthy colors and some cute stamps from Lawn Fawn. The cool thing about loaded envelopes is being able to stuff them full of goodies. In this one, I added handmade tags, cards, buttons, and frames. I also included a zine to tell my swap partner a little about me.
- Create an envelope using the We R Memory Keepers 1-2-3 Punch Board.
- Add closure to the envelope using a small round paper, twine, and brads.
- Adhere sheets of paper to the flaps of the envelope to create pockets and flips. For this project, I added pockets on the left and right side of the envelope, and one on the inside of the envelope.
- Decorate the envelope using decorative papers, stamped images, and die cuts.
- Load pockets with goodies.