Hello, my crafty friend! Today’s project takes me back to those days when I would go to work with my mom. I would sit at her desk and pretend to call the people in her Rolodex. Now, thanks to the brilliant mind of Heidi Swapp, us crafters can use Memorydex cards to keep our memories or as crafter trading cards.
- Using a Cricut Explore and the cut file from Lorrie, cut 2 cards from white 110lb card stock and 1 frame from glitter cardstock.
- Using the Lawn Fawn Clouds die and a die cut machine, embed the clouds shapes into the white cardstock.
- Color inside the cloud using Copic markers ( BG000, colorless blender). Add Wink of Stella to each cloud.
- Color the stamped image using Copic markers (BG 15, BG18, C1, C3, BV23, R02, V01, V04).
- Adhere the glitter frame to the cloud embossed card. Then adhere the second card and remaining glitter card to the back. Next, add your contact information to the back of the card.
- Adhere the die cut and stamped image to the front of the card.
- Send your card to a special crafty friend.
Leave a Reply