One thing that I learned soon after we moved into our house is that furniture can be expensive. And having eclectic taste and a love for unique things only makes it more difficult to find pieces… unless you reupholster it. Which is exactly what I did for this $15 chair that I got from the Salvation Army. This chair was supposed to be a step by step how to video but my memory card became corrupted and almost of the before pictures and footage disappeared. I tried a recovery software but nothing worked. I was so heartbroken but life goes on I guess. I have some other chairs that need some love so a tutorial is coming soon. But in the meantime here are the after and in-progress pictures.
Fabric: from Hancock Fabrics// Chair: Salvation Army Auction // Upholstery Nails: Hobby Lobby
Linking up here