Love what you grow and what you love will grow.
I’ve spent some time reflecting on what this quote means to me. In life, we’re only given so much time to invest. Some choose to invest their time in family and friends, some choose education and careers, some choose money and riches, some choose to serve others and some choose to only serve themselves. But in the end, the only thing that remains true is you heap with you sow. Which brings me back to the quote above, what is it that I want to grow. To be honest I see myself in each category above. I love my family and friends, I’ve invested decades into my education and career, and I have a great desire to help others. Today I’m sharing a layout inspired by a layout from Geralyn of In A Creative Bubble. This one was really easy to create because the beautiful papers did all the work.
Studio Calico Kit
- Cut the background paper to 8 ½ by 11 inches and the decorative paper to 8 ¼ by 10 ¾.
- Cut a gray sheet of paper to 4¼ by 6¼. Adhere this sheet to a 4 by 6 photo.
- Using the remaining of the decorative paper, fussy cut around the florals. Adhere these pieces with foam tape to create dimension on the layout.
- Using the Cricut machine, cut out the word love. Add it to the layout and hand write the remaining quote.
- Add embellishments to complete the layout.