I’m going to be 100% honest with you… I’m a product junkie. Especially when it comes to beauty products. But worst of all, I don’t even use most of the stuff. Take for instance this gel, I use it once years ago and it has been sitting in the cabinets ever since. So a couple of months weeks ago, I had the idea to make a planter out of it. So glad I did. Check it out.
- hot glue gun or pan
- mini terrarium plant
- rocks for drainage
- Crushed seashells or soil covering
- Wash the container thoroughly. (I let mines soak in bleach & water for a day but that optional)
- Using your glue gun, wrap the container with yarn.
- Make a long braid with the yarn for the top rim.
- Wrap and secure the braid to the container.
- Add rocks for drainage.
- Plant your mini plant.
- Cover your soil.