Interactive cards are so popular right now. They’re fun to make and people love receiving them. Lawn Fawn’s magic picture changer dies are truly magical. They’re easy to use and are very verstile.
In this project, I’m creating a gift card tag using Lawn Fawn’s magic picture changer dies and the Get Well Before and
The story behind this tag
Creating this tag was more than a paper craft project for me. Over the last couple of months, my family and I have been going through a rough patch. My mother-in-law is very sick and we don’t know how to help her. It’s been extremely painful and heartbreaking to watch my husband grieve for his mother. And when you add that on top of the normal stressor of life, it’s easy to feel like a turtle stuck on his back.
That’s exactly how I felt two weeks ago when I was having some repairs done on my car. After dropping a thousand dollars on one problem. Another $1400 problem showed it’s ugly face two days later… UGGGHHHH. I probably would have freaked out if it wasn’t for the help of others ensuring I landed back on my feet.
So when I saw this stamp set, it made me remember that sometimes the wellness we need isn’t always physical. Sometimes it financial. So I created this tag to hold a gift card or some money because I intend on playing it forward and helping someone else.
- Lawn Fawn Magic Picture Changer
- Lawn Fawn Get Well Before & Afters Stamp Set
- Lawn Fawn Spring Fling Paper Pad
- Lawn Fawn Butterfly Kisses Stamp Set
- Lawn Fawn Mushroom Border Die (grass)
- Lawn Fawn Mushroom House Die (flowers)
- Lawn Fawn Spiffy Speckles
- Lawn Fawn Really Rainbow Scallops
- Trace out the shape of the magic picture changer die onto your cardstock. Then stamp your image in this area.
- Color your stamped images. Try to stay within the outlined area.
- Cut out your paper using the Magic picture changer dies and assemble the papers.
- Add the frames onto your magic picture changer. Then embellish your tag.