- Using a simple paper lunch bag, cut off 2 inches from the top section of the bag.
- Adhere designer cardstock to the front of the bag.
- Adhere the bottom fold of the paper bag to the front of the bag to create a pocket by place tape on both sides of the bag. Be sure to leave the top free of tape. I used Scor tape but tacky glue is a good alternative.
- Decorate the remaining sections of the bag with designer cardstock, stamped images, and die cuts.
- Load your bag with handmade goodies.
- Send your bag to a crafty friend to bring a little joy to their day.